FLEET MOBILE MIXSHOW



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THE FLEET DJ'S PRESENTS THE TRIGGER MEN HOSTED BY JOEL ORTIZ



1. Joell Ortiz - Intro

2. Joell Ortiz - Devil In a Blue Dress (Freestyle)

3. Kanye West Ft. Pete Rock, Jay Z,Charlie Wilson,Curtis Mayfield &

Kid Cudi - The Joy

4. Joell Ortiz - Sing Like Bilal

5. Smoke DZA Ft. Mac Miller - Always Been

6. Crooked I Ft. Joell Ortiz - Hard in the Paint Freestyle

7. AZ - Your World Don't Stop 2010

8. Joell Ortiz Ft. Chi-ill - Stampede

9. Wiz Kahlifa Ft. Juicy J - In My Car

10. Red Cafe Ft. Talib Kweli - I Luv

11. Joell Ortiz - Money Makes The World Go Round

12. Styles P - Love Barbara

13. Joe Budden Ft. Joell Ortiz - Follow Your Lead

14. Quincy Jones Ft. T.I. , B.O.B., & Mohmbi - Sanford Son

15. Troop 41 - Do you want it

16. Joell Ortiz - Battle Cry

17. David Banner , 9th Wonder , Ludacris , - Be With You

18. J Cole - I'm On It

19. The Burning Truth - Woosie

20. Wale - Make It Rain (Freestyle)

21. Big Hud Ft. Yelawolf - Smell My Cologne

22. Consequence - Landslide Victory

23. Joell Ortiz - Power (Freestyle)

24. Scott Free - Acceptance 2.0

25 Joell Ortiz - Outro

No comments: